The Tehama County Arts Council is an advocate for the arts and artists in our county, and the designated state-local partner of the California Arts Council for Tehama County.
But we need other art supporters to help us grow. We are working on several vital areas — membership, arts opportunities, and fundraising/grants, among others.
There are many ways to get involved, with time commitments ranging from an hour or two every few months to more frequent committee meetings.
Here’s how you can help
Support local art and art opportunities — become a member of the Tehama County Arts Council.
Click here for the Membership Application
- Volunteers & committee members–Fundraising and grants, Membership and benefits, long-range planning, Missoula Children’s Theatre
- TCAC Board of Directors –Get involved in actively supporting arts activities, planning for the future, and getting inspired!
- Help with receptions (baking, serving, setup, for instance))
- Newsletter – Label, stamp and mail newsletters 4X per year
- Computer data entry (create e-mail lists from applications, lists, sign-in sheets, etc.)
- Help distribute posters, fliers, brochures
- Be a liaison between your arts group and the TCAC
- Public relations –Help write columns, article and news releases to promote the arts
- Help to create posters, fliers, brochures
- Other — name your own job!
Inspired? Contact us at email@example.com, or drop a note to P.O. Box 1201, Red Bluff, CA 96080.
Our Mission Statement
The Tehama County Arts Council is a non-profit organization committed to serving the community, and cultivating an appreciation for the arts by providing artistic opportunities and events and by sponsoring and supporting local artists and artistic endeavors.